An Australian and New Zealand Human Resource Management Guide to Work Health and Safety © 2023 by Lynnaire Sheridan is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International, except where noted.
The cover uses two images. One is titled “Lathe operator machining parts for transport planes at the Consolidated Aircraft Corporation plant, Fort Worth, Texas,” which has no known copyright restrictions. This image is available from the United States Library of Congress under the digital ID fsac.1a34951. The map of New Zealand and Australia is from Wikimedia Commons by Dylan Ingelby and is licensed CC BY-SA 4.0. The cover as a whole, therefore, is licencesed CC BY-SA 4.0.
The following figures were copied under the provisions of fair dealing for the purposes of criticism and review in the New Zealand Copyright Act 1994. If this book is adpated, care should be exercised to preserve the critical context in which these images are used.
- Figure 6.1: AS/NZS 4801:2001, WHS Management System Model
- Figure 6.3: Patrick Hudson’s Safety Culture Change Model
- Figure 7.2: Extract, Air New Zealand 2023 Sustainability Report
- Figure 10.4: A typology of risk
Two images are used with the permission of the International Labour Organization.
- Figure 3.5: A Pakistani child worker, photograph taken January 2016
- Figure 8.4: Logo, International Labour Organization
Questions about any of the rights associated with this Pressbook should be addressed to email@example.com.
The web version of this resource has been designed with accessibility in mind and incorporates the following features:
- Optimisation for people who use screen reading technology
- Keyboard navigation for all content
- Links, headings, and tables are formatted to work with screen readers
- Images have alt tags
- Information is not conveyed by colour alone.
In some cases, this book includes third-party content. In these cases, it is not possible to ensure the accessibility of this content.
In addition to the web version, this book is available in other file formats, including PDF and EPUB (for ereaders). Choose from the selection of available file types from the ‘Download this book’ drop-down menu. This option appears below the book cover image on the landing page.
While we strive to ensure that this resource is as accessible and usable as possible, we might not always get it right. If you have problems accessing this resource, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.